Saturday, 16 May 2020

Taman Negara


When we went to Taman Negara we went to the Mutiarra Resort to stay. First we went for the River Rapids. It was really fun We got fully wet or drenched. And Aaron and papa made it more fun. By making their own waves or Rapids. The boat was bumping down the river. And when we went to our own private beach as we had called it we were having a lot of fun calling the silt “poo”. We then went in the boat back home. And took a thorough shower. And then took some rest and went for dinner. Dinner was really good. We drank 100 plus also. There was a match which was bring and I was going to be stuck for 3 and ½ days without watching the Epl or NBA “Nooooooooooooooooo”.  I screamed with aggression.


We slept and woke the next morning to do more activities. We ate lunch. And then dinner and slept again.

On the last day we went to Lata Berkoh a waterfall the water was so cold. I fell and my hands saved me form slipping on the moss. After that we fed the fish and then went home. We ate lunch. And then explored the village or “Kampung” we bought some t shirts. We went to eat at the restaurant at the river side and I ate vegetable fired rice it was tasty. Suddenly Aaron joked about a cat. And a cat appeared under our table. Roohi screamed “I don’t like cats get it away from me”. It was weird.  We went to the Hotel. We slept. And then woke up really early. To go to Singapore. We left at 8:00 AM and reached at 4:00 pm we bought some gum and some food on the way. And ate our lunch which was Roti Arab. We even drank Fruit Punch and other juices. Then we drove to Singapore it took us two hours. We only took two break’s which was equal to 1 hour. We came home and after at least an hour Aaryan came. We played for along time on the Wii. It was fun. Then I read then I ate dinner and after that I slept. The highlight was that we went on the Rapids and Lata Berkoh. I would recommend this to my friends this Resort was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here are some pictures 


No comments:

Post a Comment